top of page

 Terry Hotel

In 1894, Mr. and Mrs. John Terry moved part of the original hotel and erected the “Terry Hotel,” a stately 40-room, brick veneer building. Although it changed ownership several times, the name remained the same. Over the years, in addition to sleeping room, the hotel housed a restaurant, banquet hall, doctor's office, dentist office, barber shop and bus depot. It was a hub of the town’s activity.

bottom of page